x

POSTAGE/SHIPPING CHARGES AT CHECKOUT.

Hi there,  I'm setting up my new Online Clothing Store in Australia (Only).  My clothing averages out between $60/100 per piece.  I want to have all my sales, totalling up to $149, be charged Postage/Delivery at $10 Australian and my sales with total purchases that add up to over $150 have Free Postage/Delivery.  I have sought chat help. I was told this had been changed for me.  However, it d/oes not seem to have been applied.   Q1. Does it take quite a while for this to show up in my Cart/Payment area - other queries/changes have worked straight away.  I have waited 2 hours.

Q2. If still not actioned tomorrow, does anyone know how I can do this on my Dashboard please?

Message 1 of 5
2 Best Answers
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @LISA-LOWE,

Thanks for reaching out!

While we're not able to look directly into how your account is set up, this is definitely doable! Check our support article on applying different shipping rates to your online store for more info on doing this via the Square Online dashboard. The changes on your website should be immediate.

Hope this helps, let me know if you're having any further issues setting this up.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5

Best Answer

ALL DONE BY CHAT LINE THANKS 🙂

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @LISA-LOWE,

Thanks for reaching out!

While we're not able to look directly into how your account is set up, this is definitely doable! Check our support article on applying different shipping rates to your online store for more info on doing this via the Square Online dashboard. The changes on your website should be immediate.

Hope this helps, let me know if you're having any further issues setting this up.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

Best Answer

ALL DONE BY CHAT LINE THANKS 🙂

Message 3 of 5

Hi Seamus

I am trying to also add free shipping if over $100 but I cant get past the "Shipping From" screen. We don't have a physical address (no store) just a PO Box and Square cant validate it. 

So I can't get to the next section to put in my options.

Any suggestions please?

Mark

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @mlaforest,

Thanks for writing in 👋 Stepping in for Seamus here. A physical address would need to be validated for the shipping set up to be completed. Customers won't see the address the orders are dispatched from, so you could use your address as a workaround. Please let us know how you go!

Message 5 of 5