x

Scheduling pre-paid appointments

Hi all. I offer packages of life coaching appointments, for instance, a starter package of 4 1-hour appointments for a set price. Right now, I have the service set up so that they have to prepay in order to schedule any appointments.

How do I set it up so that they do not have to pay for the remaining appointments, since they have already paid for the package?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey! Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the seller community. We do offer prepayments, but not prepayments for service packages. At this time, I’d suggest manually scheduling each session in a package deal as a separate appointment to ensure clients get each of their appointments.

You can accept prepayment in full for all fixed price services when your clients book online. The card processing rate for online client prepayments is 2.9% + 30¢.

To set up prepayments:

1. Visit Settings > Payments and Cancellations in your online Square Appointments dashboard.
  2. Select Require Prepayment.
  3. Add your cancellation policy > click Save.

Once client prepayment is set up for online bookings, you can also save your client’s card on file to charge for appointments created from your online Square Appointments dashboard.

Note: The maximum transaction size for prepayment is $5,000.

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2