x

Services have stopped loading to website after connecting reader

Hi there

I published my website a few days ago with a list of services. home page has book now button and then it took you to all the services I offer and you could book via calendar.

Today I purchased a square reader and connected it (all good) but now all the services have dropped off my website and I can't see how to load them back on. They are all sitting there on website editor but aren't going through to website.. HELP!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @YouRestored, thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community 👋

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your website! Your services appearing online shouldn't be dependent on the reader connecting to the app. Services are stored in the Square Appoints section of the website - if you're comfortable sharing your website I can take a quick look, however I may not be able to provide you with a solution as it might involve needing to check your account backend settings, which is something we're not able to do via our public community forum.

The best way to get get with this one would be to give support a call - You can call our support team on 1800 760 137!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Thanks so much for the quick reply @Seamus , I really appreciate your advice. I will call the support team 🙂 have a great day!

Message 3 of 4
Admin

No worries @YouRestored - let me know how it goes and if you're able to find more info on what's happened here! 

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4