x

Set Up Shipping Error

Hello everyone, I am new to square and I am having an issue with setting up my shipping. Can anyone advise me please on why this error keeps coming up or how to alter store name. Everything else is now set up but I am unable to get delivery prices sorted on the website and so I am unable to continue and launch properly. 

Any advice is appreciated!
Thanks

Shipping.png

Message 1 of 9
Report Inappropriate Content
2 Verified Answers
Verified Answer

Re: Set Up Shipping Error

I think @tonydow  has it here, I've just gone onto my online store to have a look & all the fields are populated from the Square dashboard. 

(*I've got two locations set, & I have the option to pick either with their name & address coming up). 

I don't get quite the same screen as you though & can't find it on my site? Where about are you setting the shipping information? I'm going to 'Settings; Shipping'
Screenshot 2020-10-10 at 13.56.05.png

Verified Answer

Re: Set Up Shipping Error

Have you set your Business Name in Accounts & Settings  / Personal information?

8 REPLIES 8

I'm having the same issue 

Message 2 of 9
Beta Member

Have you set your Business Name in Accounts & Settings  / Personal information?

https://the-ungrateful-wench.square.site
Message 3 of 9

Yes we have 

Message 4 of 9
Admin

Hi @RocketStopGames and @Mvvinylsupplies, really sorry to hear you were experiencing this issue! I had a look on our end and this appeared to be a bug which prevented sellers to setup Shipping on their Online site. The issue has now been resolved so if you follow the steps outlined by @tonydow to set up your business name, it should now be sync over.

If you are still seeing the same error message, please let me know and I can have a further look on my end here. 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 5 of 9

same here i dont understand why , i have done everything but the shipping ession still coming as free delivery 

Message 6 of 9
Admin

Hi @tyna, thank you for reaching out! Can you let me know what seems to be the error message when you are trying to setup Shipping on your Online site? If you have a screenshot of the exact error message, that'd definitely help me look into it on my end. 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 7 of 9
Super Seller

I think @tonydow  has it here, I've just gone onto my online store to have a look & all the fields are populated from the Square dashboard. 

(*I've got two locations set, & I have the option to pick either with their name & address coming up). 

I don't get quite the same screen as you though & can't find it on my site? Where about are you setting the shipping information? I'm going to 'Settings; Shipping'
Screenshot 2020-10-10 at 13.56.05.png

Pizza Is Chill

Message 8 of 9

Thanks everyone for the help, its working now and I was able to get shipping set up. 

Message 9 of 9