x

Square Online: Which design/template should I use for my website?

I am really struggling to choose the template/look/design of my website.  I've searched and searched the help guides but to no avail.  I thought it might be through the 'Online' app/button of the homepage in my account, but that link just crashes with an error message.  Any help would be soooo much appreciated!

Message 1 of 8
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

@tmasonh There are two templates for Square Online: Shop All and Order Online. Order Online is more suitable for food businesses who need to set up menus and accept food/drink orders for pickup/delivery.

You should be able to switch templates from your site editor - this Support Center article has the steps to Switch From Shop All to Order Online. Take a look and let me know if this is what you're looking for.

Also if the site crashes you might try switching browsers (e.g from Safari to Chrome) and making sure the version of Chrome you have is up to date. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Admin

Best Answer

@tmasonh There are two templates for Square Online: Shop All and Order Online. Order Online is more suitable for food businesses who need to set up menus and accept food/drink orders for pickup/delivery.

You should be able to switch templates from your site editor - this Support Center article has the steps to Switch From Shop All to Order Online. Take a look and let me know if this is what you're looking for.

Also if the site crashes you might try switching browsers (e.g from Safari to Chrome) and making sure the version of Chrome you have is up to date. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 8

6175Screenshot 2021-01-26 at 01.50.31.png

Message 3 of 8

Where are all these "Tons of Professional themes"

Message 4 of 8
Admin

Hi @Jamesaumbry, thanks for your posts! At the moment, those themes are not compatible with the Square Online site; they are only for older Weebly sites.

Right now, the Square Online site only has two templates which are Shop All and Order Online but our team are working to add more features so I will be sure to update this thread when more themes are released. 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 5 of 8

Hi Tra

Any updates on templates please?

Cheers

Mark

Message 6 of 8

Hi Square Peeps!

Were building our site.

The functionality of your builder is very limited.

Is there some add-ons we can use to make the site look better?

i.e. i just want to add a LINE on the site, or add just one image of my size choice to make a banner for example.

I used to build weebly sites, and there was a host of themes available and the actual site builder had loads more features.

Whats the crack guys 🙂

Looking forward to seeing what you have to say.

Message 7 of 8

I'm really disappointed to find Square offers no templates.  I am about to create a new website and currently use Square hardware (with my wordpress/woocommerce website) when I do a popup shop.  I thought it made sense to go with Square given I have the hardware but without templates, I think I might need to switch hardware and go with Shopify.

Message 8 of 8