x

Square Verification

Hi all, I'm a home based travel agent and I made a sale on Friday night for a client. The amount was $5989.00. I recently received an email to verify my details and the transaction details which I did with documents attached. I received an email this morning from square to say that upon reviewing my information they cannot process the payment!!! There is no other information to provide WHY. This is an absolute nightmare especially with the customer has already begun there journey and the wholesalers are chasing me for the payments. Can someone please be able to assist? I have tried to contact the support line however was on hold for more than 30mins. Extremely frustrated and anxious about this whole scenario. Any assistance will be very much appreciated.

Regards,

Anthony.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Admin

Hi @flightboutique,

Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear about your Square account.

For account security and privacy reasons, we're unfortunately not able to discuss specific account issues via our Seller Community forum. I do encourage you to get in touch with our support team though, on 1800 760 137. They will be able to take a look into your Square account and further discuss any specific account matters. Lines are open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm AEST.

You can read a little more on why we may be asking for account verification information here.

All the best!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 9

Same here----- so frustrating. 

No one picks up calls. FUnds been stuck for few weeks

Message 3 of 9
Admin

Thanks for getting in touch @niko,

I got in touch with our support team and fortunately it looks like we were able to resolve the outstanding issue with your account this afternoon.

Thanks for your patience and all the best!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 4 of 9

well i just had Square Verification popped up.. and this post doesnt look very promising, i will give them a ring tomorrow and post reply on how it went

Message 5 of 9

I rang support the next day early just after 9am and wasn't on the qeue that long. 
Got through and support advise to upload certain documents and note in the field below why i uploaded the documents.
Got a few more emails requiring documents, sent through and 1 day after my verification was done.

thanks Square 🙂

Message 6 of 9
Admin

Hey @6065IT,

Glad it got sorted out quickly in the end!

I've passed your thanks on to the support agent who helped you through the process 🙂

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 7 of 9

I happen to be in the same predicament as of now do u happen to run a restaurant  also? Maybe you can tell me the proper document upload 

Message 8 of 9
Admin

Hey @TwinSistaz,

Thanks for reaching out! For account-specific issues like this please call our support team on 1800 760 137. Lines are open Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 9 of 9