x

Square item link

I was able to get my square.site domain approved for Shopping on Instagram and my square catalog is syncing with my Facebook catalog. The problem I have is the domain in the product link is weebly.com.  I can manually change it in Facebook and everything works fine, but when the catalog sync happens, it reverts it back to weebly.com. How do I set this domain name in my Square catalog item?  

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey @alliedavis and welcome to the Community.

It sounds like you might've changed your site from a free square.site subdomain to a custom domain at some point.

There may not be a way to permanently change it so it syncs using the custom domain. Have you tried fully disconnecting and reconnecting again?

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

I have only used the free square.site domain so far. I did disconnect and reconnect once but it made no difference. I know that the site is built using weebly but I don't reference it anywhere. 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

This sounds similar to a bug we previously had. Can you please reach out to the support team here so that a rep can confirm with our advanced support team? They may need to escalate this for further research. 

Message 4 of 4