x

We are a church can link our a square account to a our website with a donate now button?

We are a church can link our a square account to a our website with a donate now button

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hi @Mtvernon - welcome to the 👥 community!

We don't have a code that you can use to link to your Square account. An available option would be to set up a Square Online Store to accept donations and link out to it from your page. 

I hope this helps, let me know if you have more questions. 

Message 2 of 4

This reply created from merging an existing thread: "Can I accept donation on my church website? If so, how? *NOTE: Website is with another developer*" The author has been notified via email.

I want to use square to accept online donations from the church website. It is not an online store with square, but a seperate website with a seperate developer...is this possible? If it is possible, all help and direction is greatly appreciated.

Message 3 of 4

This reply created from merging an existing thread: "Re: Can square be used as online payment" The author has been notified via email.

We are a church. And we currently use PayPal for people to donate. I was wondering if square can do the same

Message 4 of 4