x

What settings do you need to have in Square when using Shippo?

Hi, I'm new to square and have integrated the Shippo app, however am confused as to what the settings need to be in my square account for shipping. For example i want to avoid duplicate shipping notifications, so want them to come from Shippo not square and similarly with delivery notifications... So how do you turn them off in square and know they are turned off... i don't see it, or am not really sure if I have it set right.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

@TreasureCV I'm not actually sure this is possible.

Shipping emails can't be turned off on the Square end, and I'm not sure they're able to on the Shippo end or not.

These two emails do serve different purposes though, and having them both there gives different information to your customers.  

One being a notification from your store letting the customer know you've shipped the item, while the other is a notification from the fulfilment parter that should give you links to more info on the current status of the delivery. Personally speaking, as a customer I always appreciate receiving both, as it shows a care of duty coming from both the merchant and the fulfilment parter and indicates the delivery has been handed off from one service to another.

That's just one take though - let me know your thoughts and I'll pass your feedback to our product team.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Thanks @Seamus appreciate your thoughts and help! I'll leave them on and see if any feedback gets shared:)

Message 3 of 3