x

Where do I find the number of visits to my store each day?

Where do I find the number of visits to my store each day?

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hi Kelleelee1977 @Kelleelee1977 

Need to view the online store page in your dashboard:

example 8.jpgexample 7.jpg

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

In your Square Online Store Dashboard under Insights > Overview/Traffic. This requires the Professional or Performance plan upgrade.

Message 2 of 8

Best Answer

Hi Kelleelee1977 @Kelleelee1977 

Need to view the online store page in your dashboard:

example 8.jpgexample 7.jpg

Message 3 of 8

Thank you!

Message 4 of 8

Also if you have Cpanel where you host your email (from your domain registrar) you can view much more details this is really helpful for marketing, and has all sorts of info... like how long someone visits your page, what keywords they used to get there.  Awesome tool to use!

example 9.jpg 

Message 5 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hi there again, @CCbySL_LLC

The Square Online Reporting and Statistics feature will not display "real-time" traffic. However, you will be able to see an accurate report of your site traffic the next day.

If you're interested in real-time reporting, I would recommend Google Analytics, which is free!

I apologize for any confusion about the reporting feature. I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 8
Beta Member

I currently upgraded my plan to be able to view real time traffic and activity as it happens on my website. Unfortunately, I am still not able to see live activity. I can see the unique views and page views after a day or 2, but nothing in real time. Please help.

Sheena Robinson
Message 7 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hi @CCbySL_LLC- Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋😊

I'm going to consult with the Square Online Store Team on this one to get the best answer for you. I'll reach back out to you here once I've gathered more info!

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 8 of 8