x

Why can’t I log into Weebly app with Square credentials?

I’m not new to Square and was very happy with my online store before it moved and added Weebly. I recently edited my store and website, upgraded to professional subscription on my laptop, and downloaded Weebly app. I can’t log into Weebly app at all with my Square credentials.  Customer service wasn’t any help after I waited 20 minutes to talk to somebody and the agent’s English was very hard to understand. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Beta Member

Are you trying to log in from a different device? I can do somethings on my laptop like update images to my online store but I am not able to do it from my iPad. Tech support said something about IOS on apple products like phone or iPad won’t allow you to do certain things but I can do it all from the MAC desktop. I hope that helps. Try on a PC, if you haven’t already.

Message 2 of 5

Thank you for replying. I’m using my Mac laptop to edit website and store. I tried logging onto Weebly app on my iPhone to no avail. When on Weebly I enter my Square credentials and it allows me to but then refers me to try logging in with Square button. 

Message 3 of 5

@avischarley1 do you by chance have multiple sites set up? I had an old site through Square and an update site through Weebly. When they finalized the integration I lost access to my Weebly app as well. I was told it was because the Weebly app doesn't support multi site users and now because Square and Weebly are one I have two sites. Of course there is no way to delete the obsolete site.

Message 4 of 5

When will this be fixed? I keep having to check my email to see if I missed an order, it’s easier just to get a notification 

46901227-FDDD-4BE6-ABB5-F570F861EA67.png

Message 5 of 5