x

Why do customer orders go to the account owner?

I've got this almost working now. When I set this up, the account owner was 'globaladmin@....'. As I became more understanding, I set up a shared mailbox in Office 365 called 'shopadmin@...' and updated everywhere I could see to be 'shopadmin@...'. 

But - I still have orders going to my globaladmin account and not to shopadmin. I've rechecked everywhere I can see but I must have missed something. The only place I can see 'globaladmin' is when I click on the shop name at the top right when I am in the Online session. Then it says "account owner - globaladmin@... - but that is greyed out.

Can anyone help here? This is a real showstopper at the moment.

thanks

Alan

Message 1 of 5
Report Inappropriate Content
4 REPLIES 4

BTW - the reports and daily summaries go to the correct email.

Alan

Message 2 of 5
Admin

Hi @alansh, we can definitely help update the email address here! To change this email, you'll need to contact our Support team directly either via email or phone. You can find our contact details here

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 3 of 5

Thank you. I've phoned them and they are raising a case.

For future, could this be done by me? Reports go to the correct email - so why not confirmations etc.? [One for the development team to consider?]

Cheers

Alan

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Glad to hear you were able to reach our team @alansh! At the moment, the only way to change the email address for orders is by contacting our Support team directly. I'll be sure to pass your feedback to the team so we can make it easier to change this email.

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 5 of 5