x

Compatibility?

I do not see the  Huawei SCL-L04 smartphone on the compatability list.  Anyone know, or had experience with, this device and Square?

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Hey @graig If you do not see your device listed on the supported devices list than we cannot guarantee that it will be compatible with Square. The best way to find out is to attempt to download the Square Register App and attempt a test transaction. If you are not able to download the app, then your device is not compatible with Square. 

Message 2 of 6

I need an inexpensive smart phone to run square on. Does anyone know if it will work with Huawei Sensa lte?

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi @SummerO! Welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to a relevant thread on compatible Huawei phones.

It doesn't look like this specific one is listed on the Compatibility page that Kelly linked above- but you can check that link for other Huawei compatible devices!

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

I have an Android phone. Does Square work with Android?   AND  I lost my square device that attaches to the phone can I get a new one?

Message 5 of 6
Admin

Hey @MomsMonarchs01 — thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear about your reader! Yep, Square works with a wide variety of Android devices. Check out @Kelly's reply above for more information on which hardware devices are compatible.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 6 of 6