x

Woocommerce Invintory out of stock

Hey there.  I am new to Square and for some reason when I connected SQUARE to my woocommerce platform and it synced it made all the products 'OUT OF STOCK' 

if I change all the items back to instock as soon as square syncs again they go back to OUT OF STOCK

any way I can fix this easy cause Square online chat seems to be no longer available

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @Cliffex,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you're having trouble with the WooCommerce integration.

I'll be honest here, it's going to be difficult for me to get you a solution because this integration is build and maintained by WooCommerce - I've not actually used the integration before myself.

Off the top of my head though, are you updating inventory numbers in Square or on the WooCommerce end? The only thing I can think of here is that if you're updating inventory numbers in WooCommerce, try doing it through Square instead and seeing if the sync works this way. With that said, by the sounds of it there may be an issue with the plugin.

If this doesn't help you can find instructions on opening a WooCommerce ticket here.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2