x

setmore

i already have an account with setmore. I am halfway through setting up my account with square. Square is now saying I need to take my payment. The options are email an invoice, take a  payment with a mobile device, use a vitrual terminal, or take a payment through a website. The mobile and email payments are non starters. Virtual terminal will not work with setmore. Taking a payment through the website seems the option but obviously I cant do this with setmore. 

any body any ideas. Setmore doesn't and trying to get through to square is very hard at the moment.

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @marshanite, welcome to the Seller Community!

From what you describe, this sounds like it might be a line item within the Setup Guide checklist. . As long as you have completed all the other steps (Link Your Bank Account, Verify Your Identity, etc) you can definitely disregard it. This is just a prompt to help guide you through the process of setting up your account.

If you can share a screenshot of the prompt (without any sensitive information), I can definitely double-check and verify for you as well. 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content