x

How to use Shopify to Store online and Use Square to ePOS (user in Thailand)

I am a user in Thailand.
I had to use shopify as an online store and i want to use ePOS from Square's platform for warehouse management and branch management, only Square was the answer. What methods do you have to suggest us?

thank you
Best regards,

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hey @Eraness,

Thanks for reaching out.

At the moment Square is available as a card payment processor for businesses in the US, Canada, Australia, Japan and the UK. You can still use our free Point of Sale app to track your sales and run your business, however card payment processing won't be available. 

For taking payments as business based in Thailand you'd need to find a local card processor - sorry I couldn't be of more help here!

If you're using an external card processor, you can use Square to record these payments in a similar manner to recording cash payments using Square POS. Read more about this here.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

I have a business in australia and Thailand and we want to know if you support the hardware in Thailand yet. I know there's a bureaucracy to get through but this is 2023 not 1923

Message 3 of 5

Thank you for providing the information. While it's unfortunate that Square's card payment processing is currently limited to certain countries, I appreciate your suggestion to use the free Point of Sale app for tracking sales. I understand that for businesses in Thailand, I would need to explore local card processors for payment options.

Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

Hi, so Did you find the way? 
Are they providing terminals in Thailand yet?

Message 5 of 5