x
Highlighted
Admin

Introducing the Super Seller Program

The Super Seller program is our way of recognizing the most helpful top contributors in the community.

Who are our Super Sellers?
Super Sellers are Square advocates who have a passion for helping other business owners. Whether it’s troubleshooting a finicky printer or helping decide how to split tips among employees, Super Sellers are there to offer advice, encourage, and foster a strong community of Square sellers. Check out our directory of current Super Sellers

To be considered for the Super Seller program, you should: 

• Be thoughtful and respectful in every community interaction
  • Provide thorough and well thought-out answers
  • Be consistently active in the community
  • Be curious, and seek to understand the question or issue at hand
  • Use a friendly, humble, and patient voice
  • Provide constructive product feedback to Square 

What are the benefits of becoming a Super Seller?
Whether you are just starting out or are already well established in your community and industry, becoming a Super Seller will boost your reputation among Square enthusiasts and the larger business community. Super Sellers earn respect and recognition by showing their business acumen and expertise.

As a Super Seller there are also other more tangible benefits, such as the opportunity to give early feedback on Square products, Square swag, a ✨ special community avatar✨, and more. 

What do I need to do to be considered?
The short answer: stay active in the community!

There’s no hard and fast rule for the number of posts you need to be considered for the program. Most of our Super Sellers tend to be very active, starting meaningful conversations and providing excellent answers to fellow sellers. We consider members whose posts stand out as exceptional, and who other members of the community recognize as extremely helpful.

The Fine Print
The Square team reserves the right to determine or revoke Super Seller status or add or remove program benefits at any time.

Happy posting,
Kelly

Message 1 of 11
10 Replies
Ron Super Seller

Re: Introducing the Super Seller Program

What a nice reward to offer to those who help others. Excellent!

Message 2 of 11
Admin

We thought so @Ron! Thanks for checking out the post 😇

Message 3 of 11
VanKalkerFarms Super Seller

That sounds nice.  

Thanks for thinking of us.  It is fun to help others and hopefully get their problems solved. 

Message 4 of 11
saydad

This is a great incentive to create more interaction among small business owners!

Message 5 of 11
Admin

Thanks for your comment, @saydad! We love our Super Sellers!  🙌

Message 6 of 11
EmmasNana

I really like this idea.I like helping others and problem solving not to mention needing help at times.It is a good feeling to know that fellow business owners are there if you have a question or neeed an idea to help your business grow.

Message 7 of 11
Admin

Yay, glad you like the program @EmmasNana! Thanks for the comment, too! I'd be happy to chat with you more about the program if you're interested. I'll send over a private message 👍  😊 

Message 8 of 11
Pesso Super Seller

Super cool! Definite interest here too!

Message 9 of 11
Admin

Awesome, I'll send you a message too, @Pesso!

Message 10 of 11