x
Square Community Moderator

Meet The Team: JJ_

Name: JJ 😎

Role: Community Moderator

About Me: What’s up! I was born and raised in Puerto Rico and moved to the beautiful state of Arizona with my wife and then 1yo kiddo Matthew looking for better opportunities. Used to work at GoDaddy before joining Square in 2019. My journey in Square has been an amazing one Started working on phone support in English and Spanish and then got hired by the Hardware Team for a short period of time and then moved over to our Square Advanced Support team. I love helping Square Sellers get the most out of our ecosystem and empower them to achieve their goals. Fast forward to today I am excited to be joining the Seller Community. Looking forward to amazing conversations, stories of success and also challenging topics that need solutions.

When I'm not in “Square Mode” (how I refer to it when I’m working) I love spending time with my wife and my two kids Matthew (7) and Mackenzie (10mo). I also love watching funny tv shows like The Office, Modern Family and most recently started watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Also if you ever have time to visit Puerto Rico here are some pics from there!Old San JuanOld San Juan

This is Old San Juan

Cueva Ventana (Window Cave)Cueva Ventana (Window Cave)

This is Cueva Ventana (Window Cave) 

See you all around the Community! 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Welcome @JJ_ .  We've been to San Juan multiple times on cruises and Castillo de San Cristóbal and Castillo San Felipe del Morro are awesome places to see, at least in the tourist areas.  Loved it there.  Great food.  

IMG_2525.jpg

Message 2 of 3
Super Seller Alumni

Thanks @JJ_ !

It's so great to have you and your amazing knowledge base here, not to mention your care, kindness & thoroughness. Thanks for being awesome, and it's great to have you on the team!

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 3 of 3