x
Admin

Meet the Australian Community Team!

Name: Seamus

Role: Community Manager

About Me:

Hey there 👋 

My name is Seamus, you might have seen me around here before! 

IMG_2473.jpg

I’m your Australian Community Manager and have worked at Square in Melbourne since 2016. I started in a customer support role and have since played a hand in a few different teams - social media response, bug reporting and triaging, this here Seller Community forum and even technical support for Square at events.

I’m a sci-fi nut (my favourite author is Philip K Dick), enjoy playing retro video games and collect vinyl LPs 👾  In pre-COVID times you’d probably find me checking out a local gig in one of Melbourne’s fantastic dive bars - my greatest hope for the next year is that Melbourne’s amazing music scene will be able to make a roaring comeback soon.

1a05e8a2-3715-4a2c-b9c9-728e86e95c7c.JPG

--------------------

Name: Arie

Role: Community Moderator

About Me:

Hi! My name is Arie and I’m a Community Moderator. 

IMG-5151 (1).jpeg

I’ve worked at Square Australia for a year and 8 months, and have helped Square Sellers as a customer success advocate before moving into this role. 

I am excited to bring my knowledge to the Seller Community, and continue to help our sellers get the most out of Square’s hardware and software!

A bit about me: 

I like to cook different Ottolenghi recipes with fresh ingredients from Melbourne’s great indoor and outdoor markets. Queen Victoria Market and South Melbourne market are my favourites! It’s great to see businesses using Square at the markets as well.

unnamed.png

--------------------

Thanks for being part of Square's Australian Seller Community!

Feel free to introduce yourself or say hello in this thread of via our New Members board. We'd love to hear more about you and your business 🙂

Seamus
Community Manager, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Tags (1)
Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0