x
Admin

Meet the Australian Community Team!

Name: Seamus

Role: Community Manager

About Me:

Hey there 👋 

My name is Seamus, you might have seen me around here before! 

IMG_2473.jpg

I’m your Australian Community Manager and have worked at Square in Melbourne since 2016. I started in a customer support role and have since played a hand in a few different teams - social media response, bug reporting and triaging, this here Seller Community forum and even technical support for Square at events.

I’m a sci-fi nut (my favourite author is Philip K **bleep**), enjoy playing retro video games and collect vinyl LPs 👾  In pre-COVID times you’d probably find me checking out a local gig in one of Melbourne’s fantastic dive bars - my greatest hope for the next year is that Melbourne’s amazing music scene will be able to make a roaring comeback soon.

1a05e8a2-3715-4a2c-b9c9-728e86e95c7c.JPG

--------------------

Name: Laurie

Role: Community Moderator

About Me:

Hi there! I'm Laurie, and I'm a Community Moderator.

20230515073717_IMG_7554~3.JPG

I've been working for Square since the start of 2021. Before joining the Community team, I was assisting sellers with Square Online inquiries as part of the Customer Success team. You might even remember chatting with me over the phone!

When I'm not immersed in the world of Square, I'm a passionate interior design enthusiast. You'll often find me exploring antique stores, eagerly searching for that elusive hidden gem. It's always a delight to spot Square in action while I'm out shopping, and I'm more than happy to share tips and tricks whenever I run into sellers.

I'm looking forward to hearing all about your experiences with Square and continuing to offer support via the Seller Community platform. And of course, I'll have the assistance of my trusted, feathered colleagues along the way! Feel free to reach out anytime!

PXL_20230504_225227434.jpg

--------------------

Thanks for being part of Square's Australian Seller Community!

Feel free to introduce yourself or say hello in this thread of via our New Members board. We'd love to hear more about you and your business 🙂

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Tags (1)
Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0