x
Admin

Meet the Seller Community team!

Hello! Welcome to the Seller Community. My name is Helen and I’m a Community Manager at Square. Before I joined Square, I used to work as a freelance editor in the UK and Ireland so I know how stressful (and exciting🎉 - but stressful) starting and growing a business can be.

I like to drink tea, watch movies and crochet/knit. All at the same time. I don't have any pets but if someone finds a giant sloth that is up for adoption let me know! ☀️

Helen.JPG

Enough about me, meet the rest of the team @tranguyen, @aarontw@Ani_ and @JessRog

Name: Tra My Nguyen Hoang
Role: Community Moderator 

About me: I've been working at Square for a year now and I feel very lucky to be a part of the company whose mission I strongly believe in. I love working with merchants to find different ways that Square can help them grow their businesses.

A little about myself: Sweets are my weakness. Cakes, chocolate, pastries - you name it and I love it! When I'm not browsing the bakery, I can usually be found in a bookshop or walking the streets taking photos. 

336EFB4D-B27C-4200-BDAB-6C30870751C3.jpg

Ani.jpg 

Name: Ani
Role: Community Manager

About me: My name is Ani. I've been working at Square for two and a half years. I am passionate about helping sellers thrive and educating them to use all the amazing features Square offers.
A little about myself: I grew up in Mexico and moved to San Francisco seven years ago. I love to hike, camp and cook big feasts for my friends. I like to spend as much time as possible in nature and travel (usually with a camera in hand). I recently visited Patagonia and can't stop thinking about it ever since. I am all about mountains and llamas! 

I look forward to seeing you around the Community! 👋

Name: Jess Rogers
Role: Beta Manager

As a Beta Manager, I run early access programs for our newest features before they launch. This helps us understand if our new features help businesses in the way we intended, whilst uncovering bugs and gathering feature requests. I look forward to working with the Seller Community users for future betas!

A little about me: I’m Irish, but recently moved to London to work more closely with our UK beta sellers. I love it here!  I’m obsessed with all things fitness - from yoga to running to weight lifting - and I am rarely found staying still. I also love nature, being outside and exploring.

IMG_9527.jpg

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 1
Report Inappropriate Content
0 REPLIES 0