x
Admin

Meet the Team: KellyJ

Name: KellyJ

Role: Beta Community Manager

About Me: Oh, hello there! I'm Kelly, my last name starts with J. Clever huh? I'm 1.5 years old as far as Square career's go, but I have been a Square Seller since 1/1/2011.  I started my little event based flower business out of my basement in 2009, and grew my small home based studio into a design boutique in St. Louis, MO. I've had the opportunity to travel the world doing floral design and do some pretty amazing weddings and events over the years. (You'll see some pics of @nika's wedding come October)

In 2018 I decided to jump into the world of Tech, and what started as a potential temporary position, turned into a major life/career move.  I hung up the Flower Shop apron and decided it was time to support other businesses with what I've learned, what I can give, and most importantly to rest a bit. I haven't mentioned yet I have three teenage boys, and working weekends, every weekend, just makes time go by too quickly.

So me in a nutshell: 3 teenage boys, 2 boy dogs. I volunteer with Big Sisters of Missouri, and have the best 9 year old little sister, ever.  I've finished 3 triathlons (70.3), still dream about flowers, adore coffee. I'm a fervent St. Louis Blues Hockey and Cardinals Baseball fan, nerd out hardcore when troubleshooting computers, will probably talk your ear off about Social Justice issues, currently enrolled in LaunchCode studying User Experience (UX), love karaoke and you'll probably catch me re-watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia if you hack my Hulu account.

My best dog, Harley Quinn (RIP)My best dog, Harley Quinn (RIP)My kidsMy kidsSome of my workSome of my work

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller Alumni

Hey @kellyj !

Welcome to the Community! Super cool to have someone on the team with seller experience too! 
I'd love to hear more about your transition from Seller to Square-er!

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 2 of 2