x
Square Community Moderator

Meet the Team: MayaP

Name: MayaP 😎

Role: Community Moderator

About Me: Hi All! Oh man, what can I say about myself. Well I was born and raised in St. Louis, MO. I went on to attended The University of Kansas, rock chalk! After college I moved to Los Angeles and lived there for almost five years. Didn't move out there for any particular reason, just always wanted to live in California.  But I did end up moving back to St. Louis in 2019, and began my lovely journey with Square. I am truly so grateful to have found this job. And be working for such a great company! I have learned so much already and look forward to growing and experiencing so much more!

Outside of Square I really just like to relax, have a good time. I consider myself pretty laid back and go with the flow, I think lol. I really enjoy going out to eat. I do consider myself a foodie and like trying new restaurants, and different types of food. Of course I love coffee! So I will always be hitting up my favorite coffee and food spots on the weekend. Even though I am trying to cut back on caffeine, and spending money eating out. Another guilty pleasure is binging tv shows. I love anything from reality tv to true crime. I love all things true crime! I also spend a lot of time with my family, since they live close. Big reason I moved back from Los Angeles was to be closer to my family. I love eating my mom's food since she such a good cook/baker. And just hanging out wiht our our family dog, Ziggy. I am a huge animal lover, especially dogs! Some other things I really love and enjoy is traveling, attempting to cook, and trying my hand at photography. Nice to meet you all! 😊

IMG_5064 (1).jpgIMG_5661.jpgIMG_1268.jpg

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller Alumni

Welcome @MayaP !

it’s so great to have you and hear all about you. Also Ziggy is the most adorbz. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to all the awesome things. 

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

@pessosices Aww, thank you! Look forward to getting to know you and everyone. 

Message 3 of 3