x
Highlighted
Admin

Meet the Team: Nika

Name: Nika

Role: Community Manager

About Me: Hey everyone! I'm Nika! I've been with Square since February of 2018 working on Support, and now am a newer member to the Seller Community Team. 😀

72775031_10216176168179440_2471461505107755008_o.jpg

I grew up as the daughter of a small business owner (my dad was and still is an exterminator... so I was known as "the bug man's daughter"). Growing up in the small business culture was a really special experience; and being a part of this Community and engaging with small business owners everywhere continues to allow me that experience. It feels like home here!

Some fun things about me... I love a good microbrewery and discovering new ones, I've become obsessed with using my Instant Pot (let me know if you have any good recipes!), I love crime podcasts, I'm still complaining about the ending of Game of Thrones, and of course... GO BLUES!

IMG_8817.jpg

Oh, and check out the pictures of the other two loves of my life: Sophie the *I swear she's happy* kitty and Coal the *I need constant attention* doggo.

IMG_5969.jpg

IMG_6133.JPG

Nika_S
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super Seller

Re: Meet the Team: Nika

Welcome aboard, @Nika_S !

There's definitely nothing like being the kid in a Small Business family! 

I've been the Painter's Son, the Ice Cream Man's Son, and so many more - now I've upgraded to "Pesso Jr.", haha

And congrats on the upcoming Wedding & all the adorable animals!

Message 2 of 2