x
Admin

Meet the Team: Tom

Name: Tom

Role: Community Manager

About Me: Hello everyone, I'm Tom. I’ve been working at Square for over seven years now, and goodness, time flies! It's been amazing to see how much Square has grown, and how many new features we've built for our customers: including this Seller Community. I'm passionate about listening to our customers' stories and helping them get the most out of Square.

Like Sean, I'm a Midwestern transplant hailing from Minnesota where I was born and raised. A few of my interests include art, music, technology, travel, and my two-year-old rescue dog. When I'm not working, working out, or playing with my pup, I'm usually traveling or planning travel: 21 countries and counting. I also consider myself a bit of an aviation geek, as I'm able to quickly identify almost any aircraft make/model/carrier that's arriving or departing from San Francisco International Airport.✈️✈️✈️

That's me in a nutshell! Feel free to comment with any questions, and I'm really look forward to helping everyone out!

Santorini vibes; summer of 2016.Santorini vibes; summer of 2016.

This pup's always down for a round of fetch!This pup's always down for a round of fetch!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0