x
Alumni

Meet the team: Ani_

Hi! My name is Ani. I am a Spanish Community manager and will be focusing on supporting and empowering our Spanish speaking sellers. I've been working at Square for two and a half years. I am passionate about helping sellers thrive and educating them to use all the amazing features Square offers.

A little about myself: I grew up in Mexico and moved to San Francisco seven years ago. I love to hike, camp, and cook big feasts for my friends. I like to spend as much time as possible in nature and travel (usually with a camera in hand). I recently visited Patagonia and can't stop thinking about it ever since. I am all about mountains and llamas! 

I look forward to seeing you around the Community! 👋

¡Hola! Me llamo Ani. Soy gestora de la comunidad en español y me estaré enfocando en apoyar y empoderar nuestros comerciantes hispanohablantes. He trabajando en Square por dos años y medio. Me apasiona ayudar a comerciantes prosperar y educarlos a usar todas las increíbles funciones que Square ofrece. 

Un poco sobre mí: Crecí en México y me mudé a San Francisco hace siete años. Me encanta el senderismo, acampanar y cocinarles a mis amigos. Me gusta pasar tiempo en naturaleza lo más posible y viajar (normalmente con una cámara en la mano). Recientemente visite la Patagonia y no he podido parar de pensar en el viaje. ¡Me encantan las montañas y las llamas!

!Espero verlos por la Comunidad! 👋

Glaciers in Argentina/Glaciares en ArgentinaGlaciers in Argentina/Glaciares en Argentina

Before landing in a swamp/Antes de caerme en un pantanoBefore landing in a swamp/Antes de caerme en un pantano

Cooking with my husband while camping — one of my favorite things to do!/ ¡Cocinando con mi esposo mientras acampamos es una de mis cosas favoritas!Cooking with my husband while camping — one of my favorite things to do!/ ¡Cocinando con mi esposo mientras acampamos es una de mis cosas favoritas!

Ani
Gestora de la Comunidad de Vendedores / Seller Community Manager, Square
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller Alumni

So awesome to have you here to support all of the Spanish Speakers on the Community! 

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 2 of 2