x
Alumni

Meet the team: JustinC

Meet the Team: JustinC

Name: Justin 

Role: Community Manager

About Me: 

Wassup guys! So glad to share the Community with y’all. A little about me and my time at Square - I started April 2017 on General Support then moved teams to help our Priority Sellers. Eventually I switched over to the Hardware team - specializing in the Square Register, Square Terminal and Square Stand.  Now I’ve landed here in the Community ! 

Hailing from St. Louis, I’m the middle of six siblings - so you can say I wear many hats! When I’m not working, I love taking pics while traveling - whether it be of my friends, the beautiful landscapes from the cities I’m visiting or locals I randomly meet. I’m a creative at heart, so I enjoy anything artsy - from acting to modeling, photography or directing photo-shoots. Above everything else, I’m happiest when I’m laughing with my closest friends and family.

That’s pretty much it - thanks for getting to know me! I look forward to reading your stories and getting familiar with you all. ✌️ & 🖤

morning selfie.jpg

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller Alumni

Thanks for sharing! It's been awesome having you here and can't wait for more great things!

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 2 of 3
Alumni

Thanks @pessosices! 🤗 Glad to share the Community with you. Thanks for all the work you do to help our Sellers!!

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 3