x
Alumni

Meet the team: Valentina

Name: Valentina

Role: Community Moderator

About Me: Hello everyone! My name is Valentina, and I’m a still-fairly-new San Francisco Bay area transplant from Atlanta, Georgia. Before joining Square, I worked in retail stores for almost 10 years, the last of those years spent as a store manager. The stores I managed were always in a mall, and typically focused on a niche market (IE. shoes, fashion, loose leaf tea). I absolutely loved the work I was doing, and always went a few extra miles to make my customers happy. Now I have the opportunity to do the same for our sellers! I am extremely passionate about unearthing the great, and not-so-great, aspects of experiences - and discovering unique solutions that do more than simply solve problems.

Food is a huge love of mine, and I’m a bit of an amateur home cook, so being in San Francisco is a landmine. I especially love all Mediterranean cuisine and well-made cocktails. It really excites me when I see Square hardware at a shop I’m visiting - if you run a restaurant, cafe, or bar in the area, there’s a good chance I’ve already visited. If I haven’t yet, definitely expect me to drop in soon! 

FullSizeRender_2.jpg

IMG_20191124_171117_2.jpg

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Cute cats 😺!

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 2