Welcome to the Seller Community! Here are tips to get you started:
- Search First – This community is a busy place, so there's a good chance your question may already have been asked and has an answer. The search bar will auto-complete as you type, or you can also hit "enter" or "return" to trigger a search. If you happen to post a duplicate question, no worries, the community team will merge it for you. 😉
- Post Once – Please only post your question or issue once. It's not helpful to post the same question or reply in multiple places. Duplicate copies of posts will either be merged into an existing thread, or removed by the community team.
- Give Best Answers – If you've asked a question, you'll have the option to mark any reply as the Best Answer. Marking something as Best Answer gives the question a green checkmark to show others the question has been solved. Additionally, Best Answers help the author of the answer to rank up in the community. They're a nice way to say "Thanks" to the person who took the time to post. 😄
- Read Best Answers – Any thread with a Best Answer will appear on the homepage, and in other places in the community with a bright green checkmark next to it, showing other members that the question has an answer. Community team members will also give out Best Answers, and if the Best Answer isn't accurate, we'll remove the checkmark so that others are not confused.
- Give Likes – See an answer that has helped you out? Give it a Likes by clicking the heart icon below it! Likes help show others which answers are useful, and they also help the person who wrote the answer to rank up in the community more quickly.
- Share your knowledge – As a seller, you're in the very best possible position to answer another seller's question because you know your business, you know how to run a business, and it's likely you use Square on a fairly regular basis. Square community team members are also available to help, but please don't feel like you have to wait for us to respond if you have an idea or suggestion that will help someone else! View unanswered questions
The community is open 24/7, and we welcome most all topics related to running a business. Industry groups are also available so you can focus your conversation to sellers who work in the same field that you do. All we ask is you abide by our Etiquette Guidelines to ensure the community remains a valuable place for all. If you see an inappropriate piece of content, feel free to report it to the Community team using the ellipses (...) menu on the post.
Tom and the Seller Community Team