x
Beta Member

Filter Announcements/FAQs from Unanswered Topics

Could the Announcements, How toโ€™s, FAQ etc that donโ€™t really need โ€˜answersโ€™ be filtered out of the Unanswered Topics list so it just shows actual questions.

https://the-ungrateful-wench.square.site
Message 1 of 5
Report Inappropriate Content
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hi @tonydow, thank you for your feedback! This will definitely be a useful feature to have -- I'll flag this with our developers to see if there is a way to implement this.

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 5
Admin

Hello @tonydow! I wanted to let you know that we were able to remove posts authored by the team at Square from the Unanswered questions preview on the homepage:

Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 9.59.40 AM.png

However, when you click the link to 'See All' (just below this preview), you will still see posts by the team as well as posts by other sellers. We'll keep working on a way to filter out all of our posts from that section but for now I hope this is a helpful improvement. Thanks again for raising this! 

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 3 of 5
Super Seller

@Helen - that's a nice move ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป 

It would be good to be able to mark a topic as answered or even the original post as it's own best answer - as some posts aren't questions but updates/information in themselves that don't need to be answered.

Pizza Is Chill

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Yep! We were thinking of that as a workaround in the meantime - so if you see FAQ posts with a Best Answer by same author - that's why. โญ

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 5