x
Admin

We’ve updated the badges for the Seller Community!

Hello everyone!

When we first launched the Seller Community in 2016, we created badges that display on the member card popup to highlight milestones of participation and membership in groups. Check out the screenshot below for badges that Super Seller Pesso has earned so far for best answers and posts:

AdamB_0-1624990639191.png

Hopefully, you’ve viewed these as badges of honor like we do, because they reflect the immense help you’ve offered to others in the Community. As it turns out, you’ve all been such an enormous help that we didn’t add enough badges! 😅

We don’t want to leave any good deed unrewarded, so we’ve added more than double the number of badges to the Seller Community. We also swapped the colors used with some badges, so you may see some slight changes to those you earned already.

AdamB_1-1624990639287.png

It’s a rainbow of badges! 🌈 If you’re at all like me, you’ll see this and immediately think, “hold my beer”. 🍺 Even if you aren’t, I can’t wait to see people earning more and more of these. I tip my hat in advance for the most super of sellers who earns the first silver badge - it will be a legendary achievement.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0