x

Can I have a tax tab on my sales report?

It would be handy for me to have a 'TAX' on my (on-screen and) printed sales report in the POS. I am mostly on the job when doing my accounting and not always able to visit my online dashboard. Having my taxes included in the sales report would make things a lot easier.

Is this an option?

Kind regards, Dion

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

Hello @ParapluDH 

The generic sales report doesn't automatically show the taxes, no. However, you can tap the three dots next to the line Sales Summary: Overview. Choose Show Details. Your report will now have the tax numbers posted.

Additionally, if you are on an iOS device, check out the Square Dashboard app for on-the-go number checking. Not as customizable as the Sales report in either the app or web dashboard, but it's a great way to keep track of sales through the day.

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 5

Many thanks for your reply. To be more specific, I would like to have all my taxes (eg. 9% and 21%) specified in the sales report rather than a sum of all taxes. I can retreive them from the dashboard under taxes in reports. But it would save me time to have them on the printed report. 

Message 3 of 5
Super Seller

Aah, gotcha. 

yes you’re right: that isn’t something that is available from reports outside the dashboard. Sounds like a great feature request though, right @Helen ?

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 4 of 5
Admin

This does sound like a great feature request! Thanks for sharing @ParapluDH and @ryanwanner

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 5 of 5