x

Can I purchase the Square terminal without printer?

I would like to hook up my printer and my cash drawer to the new Square terminal, is that possible?   After moving, I lost my connecting wires from the square stand to the printer and cash drawer.   Is it possible to purchase those connections, or do they come with the new terminal?

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

The new terminal has a printer built in so it is not possible to order without it.

Yes, you can hook up USB printers and cash drawers with the included hud in the Square terminal box.

Be advised that the Square terminal does not run the same software that ran on an iPad in a Square Stand (with a grid-based item menu) and is insxtead like the phone app where everything is found either by searching or by scrolling thru the list.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Best Answer

The new terminal has a printer built in so it is not possible to order without it.

Yes, you can hook up USB printers and cash drawers with the included hud in the Square terminal box.

Be advised that the Square terminal does not run the same software that ran on an iPad in a Square Stand (with a grid-based item menu) and is insxtead like the phone app where everything is found either by searching or by scrolling thru the list.

Message 2 of 2