x

Dashboard App Not Working

Is anyone experiencing issues with the Dashboard app not displaying information since yesterday afternoon?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Mine is not loading either. It loads on my cell phone but there is not an item list . On the computer the left side screen loads choices but where the dashboard typical loads it spins saying loading dashboard. Any help would be great I need to add some items before tomorrow's farmer market

Message 2 of 7
Beta Member

Mine is not working since yesterday either. It just sits and spins, but doesn't really load anything up. I need to take some payments on the virtual terminal, but can't get to it.

Message 3 of 7
Beta Member

Yeah, how do we get Square to address this issue?

Message 4 of 7
Beta Member

Any ideas?

Message 5 of 7

That was a really old post from me.  I think it just started working the next day.  It has worked good since,  good luck

Message 6 of 7
Alumni

Hi @JimBuck - Sorry you're having trouble with the app. Are you using POS? I recommend checking that you're on the latest version (check the app store to see if there are any updates available). If you are on the latest version, try deleting and redownloading the app. Here are some troubleshooting tips too in case those other ones don't work!

Message 7 of 7