x

How can customers order items that are priced by the pound, but not order a full pound?

We sell cheese and our prices are by pound in our POS. However, when the items transfer to the online store they customer can only order cheese by the pound! There is no option for them to select, for example a half pound of a certain cheese. I have found a work around but it’s increasingly challenging to make it work. 
are there any features planned for the online site that would allow customers to order items by 1/4 pound or 1/2 pound...? Or does anyone have a solution...? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Riverdel! Thanks for reaching out. The ability to sell a half unit in the online store is currently a feature request listed in our Decimal Quantities FAQ. I'm going to tag some of our Super Sellers to see if they have any workarounds for this in their systems. 

@GoGoGuest @AmyB1 @bagelboss @DaveMellow @Donnie-M @pessosices @pieous @ryanwanner @VanKalkerFarms

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Thanks. I hope it' something that will come in the near future otherwise we have to keep double inventory - one for instore and one for online; which really isn't ideal...

Message 3 of 3