x

The product prices kick back to zero

Some of the prices i have inerted to my products...kick back to zero...so i have to reenter everytime

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

Hey @alphaomega - That's strange. Is this happening when you're updating your inventory or when you're checking out? If it's your inventory, are you updating within your online Dashboard or your Point of Sale app? Also, is it happening with the same items every time or is it random?

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 2 of 5

I'm having the same problem!  Anytime I make a change in the Weebly online store settings, my prices kick back to zero.  If I make a change to my Square items the price shows up.  My items reside on both sides.  It's crazy.  Help please

Message 3 of 5
Admin

Hey @stevenpta- Are you making changes from your Weebly Dashboard? What about the Square items? Are those changes being made from the Square Dashboard or the POS app?

Sorry for the questions. The more info we have the better we'll be able to pinpoint troubleshooting.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 5

At first I was doing both.  I finally figured it out but it wasn't easy.  Updated in square items not weebly.  Thank you for your replies!

Message 5 of 5