x

Tips going to untracked team member

I have been using square for over 6 years. We have a square register. In the past few weeks numerous sales are tracking tips to Untracked Team Member under the Team Sales Report.

Fortunately the way I have the items set up I can figure out who the tip belongs to. Its not the same team member and it doesn't happen all the time to the same team member. I do not know how to resolve as we never had this issue in the past. 

Also I would like to suggest that being able to view the Team Member Sales report on the mobile app would be helpful. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Alumni

Oh no, @meagan1!

Firstly, welcome to the Seller Community + sorry to hear that you're here because you've run into trouble. If you haven't already, your best bet with an issue like this is to get in touch with us directly, so that a member of our team can dig into your account and settings with you - we can help you make adjustments in real-time over the phone. When you have a moment, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Square has an issue with their software for the Square Register that they continue to fail to resolve. They will tell you to do the factory reset, send them the diagnostics reports so they can forward it to the engineers. Then they will tell you in the next update that comes out in 2-3weeks it will be fixed.  I've been in contact with them for months and have gotten no where. So good luck.

Message 3 of 3