x

We have a lot of Cash sales. Any way to by-pass all the info screens and go straight to cash sales?

We have a lot of Cash sales. Any way to by-pass all the info screens and go straight to cash sales?

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Do you have Cash enabled as a main payment type, @PinArt211?

You can learn how to manage your payment types here - let us know what you find out!

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Alumni

Hi @sunsbeefjerky

I'd like to learn a bit more on what you're looking for. Are you trying to find a shortcut to view Cash Sale Reports in-app or in the Dashboard? 

Justin
Message 2 of 6

I also have the same question I think.    As near as I can figure, on the Terminal, to make a cash sale, you have to tap the Charge button and then tap the back arrow to go back to pick Cash as a method of payment.    Is there a way to have the option to say Cash come up before that?    Seems backwards to tap Charge and then have to go backwards to get to Cash.

Message 3 of 6
Alumni

Best Answer

Do you have Cash enabled as a main payment type, @PinArt211?

You can learn how to manage your payment types here - let us know what you find out!

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

Valentina
Message 4 of 6

Perfect!   This solves my problem!   Thanks.

Message 5 of 6

What I would like is for there to be a cash option on the CHARGE screen .  Maybe up in the opposite corner from the back button.

Message 6 of 6