x

Why am I unable to process payments on my device?

I am unable to process isquare transactions over $1000 when I've read there is a $50,000 limit.   

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

Hi @pschultz1964

That doesn't sound right - there shouldn't be something preventing you from taking certain transactions. Are you seeing an error message or are the payment cards being declined?

Please let me know more about what is going on and I'll do my best to help get to the bottom of it. 

Message 2 of 5

Thanks Russell!

We don't get an error message, but the transaction won't go through.  While processing, you typically see a image on the screen that spins.   During a transaction of this type, the image just spins and spins and spins.  we have to shut the ipad off to reset it.

Any help you can give us would be GREATLY appreciated as I cannot call phone support because I can't find our customer code.  I've read about it and followed the instructions, but have not been successfull.

Message 3 of 5
Alumni

I'm sorry about all of this. I usually hear about these types of errors when either the device or app - or both - are not up to date. Make sure that the Point of Sale app and your tablet are both up to date.

I will also ask a member of our Support Team to reach out to you by email with your customer code so you can call if needed. 

Message 4 of 5

Thank you!  I am running an update on the ipad and will check the ISquare app next.

Message 5 of 5