x
Beta Member

drizly

Drizly API doesn't function, I have tried multiple times to connect and error message keeps popping up 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @471WINE I'm sorry to hear about this. Can you please tell me what the error message is?

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

I reached out to them and they have not been able to resolve this issue. I called Square and same answer its just a blame game at this point

Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 11.20.20 AM.png

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

That sounds super frustrating. I've checked with our API team and it does look like this is an issue on Drizly's end. I'm seeing 0 API calls from Drizly (I can confirm they have successfully authorized the application though). So, Drizly appears to not be touching base at all, by the sounds of it. I see tons of inventory calls from another integration you're using called SkuHarmony, but none from Drizly. Sometimes in these situations we can see API calls, but with errors, so we can recommend a fix. But there's no requests coming through at all even with errors, so Drizly isn't even making contact with us. 

I hope that makes a little more sense, but can give you more of a foothold toward working with Drizly. @479WINE

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

I mean it still leaves me with no resolution but perhaps I can send them this thread and they can try make something happen.  

Additionally, I'm having issues with the Postmates integration...They say Square is responsible, then Square says Postmates is responsible and again I'm left with no resolution

Message 5 of 5