x

Can I use 2 card readers at different locations on the same day?

Hello. 
up till now I’ve had a Shopify website and used square at markets but it’s getting hard to sync inventory manually so I’m considering changing my website over to square. I have 2 markets on the same day in different places, if I buy another card reader can a staff member use it at the same time as I use mine in a different location with the basic plan? 

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Totally, in fact I’m not aware of any limits on the number of POS apps/readers that can be used at one time! 

If you don’t want them to have full access to all the business info then you can set them up with their own Square login as ‘mobile staff’. With this permission set they can log into the app with their own email address to take payments but not see all of the other reports etc. (you can do this without a teams subscription - so there wouldn’t be any extra cost)

Pizza Is Chill

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Best Answer

Totally, in fact I’m not aware of any limits on the number of POS apps/readers that can be used at one time! 

If you don’t want them to have full access to all the business info then you can set them up with their own Square login as ‘mobile staff’. With this permission set they can log into the app with their own email address to take payments but not see all of the other reports etc. (you can do this without a teams subscription - so there wouldn’t be any extra cost)

Pizza Is Chill

Message 2 of 4

Thanks a million! That’s really helpful. 🤗

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Gillywoo, welcome to the Seller Community! Thank you @Sam_400º for the great answer. 

@Gillywoo, you can learn more on Team management in our Support Center

Emma
Community Manager, Square
Message 4 of 4