x
Beta Member

Epos Category Tile Images

Hi,

When using the Epos for Restaurants We have the Grey Tiles that you can select a product or category to be displayed. We have chosen all categories and i know you can change the text or colour of the tile.

However i have changed one tile to an image for that category so staff can find what they are looking for quicker. 

I cant seem to find a way of how i did this so i can complete the rest.

Any Ideas Please? 

Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

I don't use the retail system - but on the online dash you can change the colour for the category or add a picture by going to the library. 

I'd think this is where it takes that information from. (on the regular app you can also add the colour or picture if you go in to edit the category as normal - but not sure if that's a feature in the retail side too.)

Pizza Is Chill

Message 2 of 3
Admin

Hi @Dexter1, thanks for your post! At the moment, as far as I'm aware, the ability to add an image to a category is still a feature request for all the Square app, including our Point of Sale, Retail and Restaurant. The team have yet to provide any further update on this.

If you have a screenshot of the category in question, would you mind sharing it with me? That way, I can touch base with our team and see if the feature has been rolled out or is in testing and be able to provide further clarification.

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 3 of 3