x
Super Seller

Integration with RotaCloud

Hi,

We use RotaCloud as it has a few extra features that I canโ€™t do yet with Square Team Management (although I with I could ditch RotaCloud for Square!).

It feels like a long way off before Square Team Management will have what I need, so I was hoping it might be possible to integrate with RotaCloud so all the basic things could be done in Restaurants/Point of Sale/Team app like clocking in and clocking out, taking breaks, and the end of day process ensuring staff are clocked out before allowing them to close for the day.

Thanks ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ 

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hi @artizansty, thanks for sharing this! I had a look on our end and it appears we don't have an integration with RotaClound currently. However, I've flagged them as a potential partner to our Partnership team so they can explore this further.

If possible, can you let me know what are the additional features you were looking for? That way, I can also check in with the team who looks after the Team Management feature to see if these are on their radar or if they know if any tips or workarounds that may help in the meantime. 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

Things like managing days off, min/max hours, availability, advanced reporting, labour costs etc

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Thanks for sharing those @artizansty! I had a look on my end here and while I'm not sure if these features are as robust as RotaCloud, we do have some reporting for labour costs, sales reporting and more. These features are available with Team Plus subscription but if you have Square for Restaurant Plus, you should have them as well. 

• Timesheet reporting: This will help you manage team members including total hours work, breaks, and labour costs and sales. You can read more about it here
  • Shift Scheduling: Team members can swap shift and, with Team Plus, your team can also request time off directly from the Square Team app. 

I hope this will help as well!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 4 of 4