x

Inventory Management - stock and sales on one report

Hi,

We're using square to manage multiple product lines over multiple locations.

Does anyone know where you can find a report that gives you stock and sales on one report? If this isn't available, does anyone have any good tips/workaround for inventory management across multiple line? (i.e too many products to manage without the use of excel)

Finding it hard to manage so many lines and work out effective cover without the information pulling accurately into one excel download.

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hi @CFGC, thank you for reaching out! 

I know the Item Sales report will give you the item sold along with the unit sold, but it won't have the stock history or stock remaining. The only way to pull this would be to check it within the Items Library itself. There should be an In Stock column, and if you click into individual item you'll see View Stock History as well.

ink (85).png

ink (84).png

I hope this will help somewhat!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 4

Hi Tra,

Thanks for your reply.

We have over 1,000 items in 200 different pop-up locations so the option of managing stock by finding the information by clicking the item individually wouldn't work for us. We need 1 report what shows stock and sales together. I suspect this would be useful for others?

Do any other users have any top tips/ workarounds in handling multiple lines and multiple locations? 

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Thanks for letting me know @CFGC, I can definitely see the benefits in having a more centralised reports so I'll be sure to flag this feature request to the appropriate team. 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 4 of 4