x

Loyalty not showing on Square Register

Had the Square Register for a few months and works great. Signed up to the Loyalty programme a couple of days ago and it doesnt give an option for customers to sign up for the loyalty after a transaction in stoe on the Square Register. Any ideas how to get it going as its pretty pointless having a month trial when you can actually use it. Cheers 

Message 1 of 34
Report Inappropriate Content
2 Best Answers
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @DogAdventures @ElsieBooWax, I hope you're keeping well! I just want to follow up and let you know that Square Loyalty is now available for sellers using the Square Point of Sale app and the Square for Retail app for Register at this time.

Customers can now check-in and select their Loyalty rewards using the Register customer display. You can find more information in our Product Update along with some helpful screenshots of how the check-in flow looks from the customer's side in the comments below the update!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 11 of 34
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @PeonyGK, thanks for writing to us on the Seller Community. 

You will need to use the Square Dashboard to fully set up and design the structure of your Loyalty programme, but you can enable the buyer-facing display to collect buyer info on the Square Register by following these steps: 

On the Register > More > Checkout > Customer management > enable settings. 

loyalty.png

Let me know if you need anything else! 

(Also just a note that this image is from a US based account so you may see some features that are not yet available in the UK only the left hand side) 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question โœจ

View Best Answer >

Message 14 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
Admin

Hi @DogAdventures, thank you for your post. At the moment. Square Loyalty is not available on the Register. Our team are looking to expand Loyalty availability but we don't have a timeline to shared as to when this will be available. 

I would encourage you to check out our Beta Community to join and potentially get access to new features first when we test them out.

Tra
Message 2 of 34

Well this would have been lovely to know before we signed up to the trial. Doesnt mention anywhere when signing up that it is not compatible with the Register. So it is pretty useless for our business. How do we go about cancelling the trial please?

Message 3 of 34

Agreed! I've been paying for months trying to work out why it wasn't working and now been told its not actually available on there anyway! Have customers who signed up previously with our Square handheld terminal now asking or their points each time.

Message 4 of 34
Super Seller

Hi @k_atie 

I have just received the our Square register. Can you clarify if Loyalty works on the register in the UK. I canโ€™t seem to find a way to display customer enrolment and sign in screen to appear after a transaction, like we had on the iPad POS. I see some other users were having problems but overcome these, is there anything we should be doing?

Many thanks

Coco Chemistry Ltd
Artisan Chocolatier
www.cocochemistry.co.uk
Message 5 of 34
Super Seller

Hi @k_atie please ignore this, there must have been an overnight update as a its a new unit, we are seeing the loyalty signup page now. 

Coco Chemistry Ltd
Artisan Chocolatier
www.cocochemistry.co.uk
Message 6 of 34

DogAdventures_0-1637078310923.pngI am very confused. You say it doesnt work on Square Register but on your help article it says it does???

Message 7 of 34
Admin

Thank you for flagging that @DogAdventures. To confirm, this is a feature that's currently available in the US but not with Square Loyalty in the UK. I've shared this with our team as well so they can updated our Support Centre with the correct information.

If you are enrolled in a free trial and wish to cancel, at the end of the full 30 days trial, you'll have the option to subscribe or discontinue the service and can cancel then. 

Tra
Message 8 of 34

How do we cancel when I've been paying ? I got the register in October and paid since to have loyalty...

Message 9 of 34
Admin

Hi @ElsieBooWax

I'm sorry for the confusion regarding Square Loyalty and the Square Register. Once I have an update on the integration I'll be sure to let you all know on this thread. 

In the meantime if you'd like to cancel your Loyalty subscription you can do so from your Square Dashboard > Account & Settings > Business > Pricing & Subscriptions 

Breffni
Message 10 of 34
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @DogAdventures @ElsieBooWax, I hope you're keeping well! I just want to follow up and let you know that Square Loyalty is now available for sellers using the Square Point of Sale app and the Square for Retail app for Register at this time.

Customers can now check-in and select their Loyalty rewards using the Register customer display. You can find more information in our Product Update along with some helpful screenshots of how the check-in flow looks from the customer's side in the comments below the update!

Tra
Message 11 of 34

Hooray! My customers will be happy to know that I can set this back up now ๐Ÿ˜

Message 12 of 34
Beta Member

i have square register and im using the standard verion of the Pos but i dont seem to be able to turn on the loyalty from the register, it works perfectly on my ipad but not the register. do i need to wait for an update on the register. i have already contacted square but dont seem to be getting anywhere?

Message 13 of 34
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @PeonyGK, thanks for writing to us on the Seller Community. 

You will need to use the Square Dashboard to fully set up and design the structure of your Loyalty programme, but you can enable the buyer-facing display to collect buyer info on the Square Register by following these steps: 

On the Register > More > Checkout > Customer management > enable settings. 

loyalty.png

Let me know if you need anything else! 

(Also just a note that this image is from a US based account so you may see some features that are not yet available in the UK only the left hand side) 

Breffni
Message 14 of 34
Beta Member

Hi @Breffni @these settings are already on. The issue Iโ€™m having is I cannot enable the loyalty sign up and check in from the square register. 

Message 15 of 34
Square Community Moderator

Hey @PeonyGK, stepping in for Alegra here, thank you for your patience. We are going to do some testing here and we will follow up with you shortly. 

Message 16 of 34
Beta Member

@k_atie Thanks for your message, this has now been resolved. With square directly, they sent an update to the version overnight and everything is now working and I must say itโ€™s Amazing ๐Ÿคฉ 

Message 17 of 34

Hey @PeonyGK, that's great news, I'm delighted to hear that! Thank you for letting me know, and glad to know you love working with our products! 

Message 18 of 34
Super Seller

Hi @Breffni we are trying to disable the loyalty screen on the Square Register but we don't have the checkout tab under more so we can't progress to customer management and enable settings.

Are we missing a trick? Do we need to apply any settings via the dashboard?

20230730_111225.jpg

โ€ƒ

Coco Chemistry Ltd
Artisan Chocolatier
www.cocochemistry.co.uk
Message 19 of 34

Hi, @phillipsrw ๐Ÿ‘‹ Violet here, following up for @Breffni. It looks like you still need help with disabling your Loyalty screen so I kept the ball rolling on your inquiry.

Do you see the steps that @Breffni mentioned under your Settings tab on the Register?

I'll keep an eye out for your reply!

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 20 of 34
Super Seller

Hi @_Violet  unfortunately when we press the MORE button the only option with checkout is 'online checkout' the image below shows what options we see on the screen. 

I have looked under the settings as the screens UK compared to US may be set out a little different, but I can't locate the section I need.

20230730_111225.jpg

โ€ƒ

Coco Chemistry Ltd
Artisan Chocolatier
www.cocochemistry.co.uk
Message 21 of 34