x
Beta Member

Print delivery on pos receipt

Hi,

ive seen many people requesting the ability to print customer information on in store receipts created on the till for delivery drivers etc. Square really can’t fit most takeaway businesses if this rather simple feature isn’t added as a lot of people still phone orders to the takeaway for either delivery or collection. I supply pos systems and wanted to start offering square to my new and existing clients but without this I can’t.

Can someone at square please tell me if this coming to the software anytime soon  and why it hasn’t already been done considering the amount of people who need it Thanks 

Message 1 of 5
Report Inappropriate Content
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hi @Desenca, welcome to the Seller Community!

If you're taking delivery or pickup orders over the phone, you can include customer's information on the printed receipt by adding it to the "Add Notes to Sale" section. Any information included here will appear on the printed receipt which you can give to delivery drivers. 

You can read more about using this feature in our Support Centre.

I hope this will help! 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Hi thank you for replying.

That is a work around it’s a slow way of doing something simple but can you please let me know if this something that is being looked at, I went on the American forum and there is so many people asking for it.

Message 3 of 5
Admin

This feature request is being tracked by our team @Desenca

While I don't have a timeline on when this will be available, I would encourage you to check out our Beta Community to join and potentially get access to new features first when we test them out.

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

Thanks I requested to join beta yesterday i dont have access yet 

Message 5 of 5