x
Beta Member

Run end of day report issue

Hi,

So last few days when it comes to printing off the nights report, its printing blank, just lines as to where the different categories goes. I've tried updating the iPad, software, uninstall, reinstall, same with the till printer and settings, and still nothing. However it does print the same report data from the 'view sales report', so I'm very confused?

Message 1 of 5
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Drty6, I'm just jumping in for Arie here! Are you using the Square for Restaurant app by any chance? If so, the issue should be fix in the latest app update. 

If you are not using the Square for Restaurant app, can you let me know:

• The exact version of the app your using
  • The iOS on the device you are using

I can definitely look into this further!

For the days when close of day reports weren't printing correctly: you can go into your Sales Reports section and manually put in the time you open/closed in order to generate a end of day report. 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Drty6,

Thanks for writing back in and sorry to hear about the issue you're seeing printing your reports!

Where do you generally print your end of day reports from? Would you be able to include a photo of what the report showing just the lines, looks like? Using the sales report to print this, would be a workaround in the meantime. Looking forward to hearing back from you ๐Ÿ™‚

PS. I noticed it's your first post, welcome to our community ๐Ÿ‘‹ 

Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

IMG_1804.jpegHi,

So this is what the printing looks like. Any help to fix it, would be great!

Cheers,

Message 3 of 5
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Drty6, I'm just jumping in for Arie here! Are you using the Square for Restaurant app by any chance? If so, the issue should be fix in the latest app update. 

If you are not using the Square for Restaurant app, can you let me know:

• The exact version of the app your using
  • The iOS on the device you are using

I can definitely look into this further!

For the days when close of day reports weren't printing correctly: you can go into your Sales Reports section and manually put in the time you open/closed in order to generate a end of day report. 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

Hi,

Yes we are using the Square for Restaurant App, so I will check tonight, and if its not working, I will let you know, and if it does, thank you very much!

๐Ÿ™‚

Message 5 of 5