Hello everyone! Make your catalog items ready for sale in top online sales channels, such as Google Shopping and Ads, by adding automatically suggested item attributes such as item condition, gender, and age groups. This additional product information helps you bring in new customers by improving your items’ visibility and SEO.
- Expand your business via Google Shopping: sell online easily to help grow your business.
- Increase traffic to your storefront: improved visibility helps you attract more customers to your Square Online store to complete their purchases.
- Maintain a robust catalog of product details: adding additional item attributes such as brand, condition, gender, age group, keywords etc., in addition to GTIN, helps you maintain a detailed catalog of your items in Google Merchant Center. You can determine which items are available (visible or hidden) or unavailable, and which of your products are not ready for sale online (e.g., missing product images).
Get started from your Square dashboard by:
- Navigating to Settings > Items > Channel Listings.
- Following the ‘Enhance your Google listings’ banner in the Channel Listings section of your online Square Dashboard once Google Product Listings have been enabled for your Square Online website. Learn more in our Support Center article.
As always, let us know how it goes and don't hesitate to reply here with any questions. We're constantly iterating based on your feedback.