x
Admin

[Improved] Square Checking Reporting

Hi Sellers!

We now have improved Square Checking reporting that shows you even more detailed information on your Square sales and how they affect your Square Checking balance. With this new view, you can see each individual Square sale as it lands in your Checking account balance and how much of each sale goes to Square processing fees, Square Loan repayments, or automated Square Savings. 

To view the new reporting from POS, navigate to Balance and tap View all activity.

Ryan_M_2-1662481325770.png

Ryan_M_3-1662481325777.png

To view the new reporting on Web Dashboard, navigate to Balance > select a Location under Locations > Click View all activity.

Ryan_M_4-1662481379629.png

Learn more about Square Checking and check out these other resources:

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller

This is a very, very welcomed addition to the checking product! I really like how it breaks down all the fees.

Would it be possible to get a summary screen with all the fees for all the transactions in the day? Even if it's just a little popup window when we hover over the sales line when we're on the dashboard. Having that fee breakdown all in one spot would be such a time saver!

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 6
Super Seller

Ohhhhhh...I think I like this.  But one thing...when I go through my dashboard...it does not give me the option for location and to be able to view where the money is going and what fees have been paid.  Am I doing it correctly or is there a step I need to do before hand like setting up a saving account with square etc.

Message 3 of 6
Square

@ryanwanner @Stacelyn24 you might find the updates to our Transactions report helpful based on some of your questions! See this post. 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 4 of 6
Super Seller

@Sean  very helpful! Thank you!

Just FYI in Firefox the rightmost column gets cut off whenever there's a scroll bar. Minor but noticeable.

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 5 of 6

This is a great improvement for all transactions! It would be better if it integrated into the accounting software with ALL the elements to each transaction such as fees, taxes, discounts and tips which need to be entered now on an individual basis. Or at least give the option to show each transaction breakdown on the page without having to choose each daily total, say in sales.   

Message 6 of 6