x
Admin

[Improvement] Import item library tool

Hi Sellers! 👋

We’d like to introduce some exciting updates to our import library tool, which you can use to create and manage items in bulk by uploading an excel spreadsheet.

What’s new:

• Updated spreadsheet template so it’s easier for you to fill in your item library details.
  • Improved error messaging that clearly explains how to fix errors so you can successfully upload your catalog.
  • Downloadable error report so you can quickly see what needs to be fixed, all in one place.

Try out the improved import item library experience by going to your Square Dashboard > Items > Actions > Import library!

Before

Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 11.07.45 AM.png

Now

Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 11.10.29 AM.png

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

This is so exciting!! Thank you so much for turning this feature request into a reality!! 
@TCSlaguna why do I feel like you're going to REALLY appreciate this? 

Jess
Hair Designer | Certified Trichologist

Visit My Website - Jess Poynter Style and Solutions
Check out the magic on Instagram - @JESS.POYNTER
Make an impact on Facebook - @JPSTYLESOLUTIONS
Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

Good callout @JessPoynter. I do love updating our inventory! 

This will really be useful for us during our July 4th Inventory Counting Day. Thanks for the update @nika 

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

I appreciate the improvements to the item import and error screen. We have an extensive inventory (12k+ skus) and import new items a couple of times a week. Detailed error reporting is a huge timesaver! I didn't notice the new spreadsheet template, and I look forward to trying that out this week.

Mindi Rogers Green [she/they]
Managing Partner

Jupiter Games - Friendly Local Game Store & Event Center
A place for all who ❤️ games, specializing in board & card games, roleplaying books & miniatures, tabletop wargaming models, paints & hobby tools, dice, and more!

https://JupiterGames.Shop
Message 4 of 4