x
Admin

Introducing the New Square Stand Mount - Available for Pre-Order Now!

Hi Sellers!

We’re happy to announce that the new Square Stand Mount is now available to pre-order in the US!

Pre-Order Now

It will ship in roughly 3-4 weeks

Square Stand Mount is a versatile iPad point-of-sale that can easily be affixed to a wall, countertop, or VESA-compatible standing pedestal. It features the same integrated tap and dip payment technology as the new Square Stand, but replaces the traditional swiveling countertop rest with adaptable mounting hardware.

Ryan_M_0-1657144703676.png

Square Stand Mount has a fixed screen that gives you flexibility to move your POS away from the countertop. You can also easily set up a customer self-service kiosk using one of our integrated third-party apps, driving increased efficiency for staff.

Ryan_M_1-1657144719842.png

Ryan_M_2-1657144724335.png

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Can square make something other than black? This is the one single reason we never purchase these things. How about white or anything other than black. 

Message 2 of 20
Super Seller

I have been anxiously awaiting the release of this! Hoping to set up a self ordering kiosk with it!

Amanda Stefl
Message 3 of 20
Super Seller

This might be something I could use. Nice. But yeah white should always be an option. It can be the final item to keep things looking clean and tight. 

Ryan Anton Schaffer RMT
www.reginamassagetherapist.com
Message 4 of 20
Super Seller

These are curious comments to me. I hear a few folks wanting white and wonder how many would actually purchase. I can say from experience more than one color dramatically increases complications and sometimes cost. White is a very difficult color to keep white for year's down the road and while we always have vocal customers asking for white, we don’t always have customers that purchase. We manufacture products in black and white but white is only 20-30% of sales. Makes inventory management more costly and ultimately increases cost of both pieces.  

I wonder what demand for ehiye would be?

Take care of yourself and, as life provides, someone else too.
Message 5 of 20
Beta Member

My entire square stand, iPad, cash drawer and check out counter is white. It’s 9 years old and still white as we clean it regularly. I would order white accessories for my stand. 

Message 6 of 20
Super Seller

@timberhillwine - Let me know how you get on as wanting to do the same 👍🏻

We've just got the stand released here in the UK so ordered that while we wait for the wall mount 🍕💕🍕

Pizza Is Chill

Message 7 of 20
Super Seller

This is really neat. I will have to try it out for self ordering. 

Message 8 of 20
Super Seller

Ordered! 
is the swivel mount depicted something that Square will be selling? Or how do I find more info on it?

Feta Whisperer [ insta: 86feta ] [ fb: greekbelly ]
Message 9 of 20
Super Seller

I know I can't be the only one who's in love with the new options for the Square stand mount....loving them!!!! 

Message 10 of 20

Interesting idea, but it looks like the stand with an IPad inserted. Is there a way it can be secured so someone does not take the IPad?

Message 11 of 20
Super Seller

Good question, did it get answered?

Message 12 of 20
Square Community Moderator

Yes, the Square Stand does offer a security screw to lock the mechanism to release the iPad from the Stand. You can see in this video a closeup of what that looks like.

I hope this answers your question.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 13 of 20
Super Seller

Thanks @JJ_ the security screw on the original worked well. We had one in a regional airport for a couple years on a coffee honor bar. No problems. 

Message 14 of 20

@brokeassphone Great idea. You can fully customize your kiosk colors and branding with Orda Express for Square. https://getorda.com/orda-express

Orda Success Team
https://www.getorda.com
Message 15 of 20
Super Seller

Oooh! I don't really have a need for this but I'm figuring out if it would make sense for us. Hmmm. Got my brain working. 

Ali Kenis

Sugar Lab Bakeshop

Follow me on Instagram

Celebrating Since 2012
Message 16 of 20
Beta Member

I currently have 11inch ipads, will something for that size be released?

Message 17 of 20
Super Seller

This is absolutely amazing, I am excited to purchase this and test it out! 

Sayda Diaz
Message 18 of 20
Super Seller Alumni

Does the countertop mount swivel?

Kamala Allison
Chief "Do Good, Feel Good" Officer
In store: 1528 Pacific Ave, Santa Cruz, CA
Online: www.ShopFybr.com
Message 19 of 20
Beta Member

Will this be available in Canada?

Message 20 of 20